Id Fabric Collection Supernova
- Permanently flame retardant with no need for additional finishes
- No afterglow and only very low toxic fume development in the event of fire
- Easy-care, low-crease and dimensionally stable
- High colour brilliance and light fastness
- High abrasion resistance
- Trevira fibres and yarns are certified to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, meeting the requirements of product class 1 – the highest classification, suitable for baby and toddler articles
- Kind to the skin
- Tested safety – all Trevira CS products undergo trademark testing and are subject to trademark approval
The Id Fabric Collection Supernova features state of the art Trevira CS fabrics.
Trevira CS fabrics are used the world over not only because they comply with fire safety regulations. They are also the first choice for those looking for outstanding fabric design. Through ongoing research and development, Trevira fibre and filament technology makes it possible for fabric manufacturers to continually introduce new and innovative products onto the market. Products that stand out from the crowd thanks to their fresh look, unique structures and pleasing handle.
Flame retardant Trevira fibres and yarns not only form the essential basis for the functionality of these textiles – they also ensure that manufacturers and designers can be at the forefront of international trends
The Trevira CS fabrics features include:
PricePrices are not shown due to multiple size and finish options, delivery service and trade and volume discounts.
Please contact us with specific order details and delivery location for custom price quotes.
- Variant: Default Title
- Product Type: Unknown Type
- Brand: italydesign
Special Order Time
- Special Order Time: 3.5 to 5 Months