The Plutone CS fabric is a state of the art fabric with Trevira fibers.
It is a low maintenance, durable commercially rated fabric that is available in a wide of design colors with a soft touch.
It can be used for contract or residential use for all of the upholstered items in our collection.
It is protected ,easy to clean, dries quickly and retain its shape after washing. Unlike other materials, they need substantially less water and detergent in the wash, and – thanks to the short drying times – less energy for the drying process.
When it comes to maintenance, the functions of Trevira materials offer numerous advantages. This is because their properties, flame retardancy for example, or the bioactive effect, are firmly anchored in the fibre and are not lost as a result of usage or washing. Unlike fabrics that achieve their functions by means of a chemical coating, Trevira textiles are kind to the environment. When washed, there is no release of finish that is harmful to the environment.
Trevira CS fabrics features include:
- Permanently flame retardant with no need for additional finishes
- No afterglow and only very low toxic fume development in the event of fire
- Easy-care, low-crease and dimensionally stable
- High colour brilliance and light fastness
- High abrasion resistance
- Trevira fibres and yarns are certified to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, meeting the requirements of product class 1 – the highest classification, suitable for baby and toddler articles
- Kind to the skin
- Tested safety – all Trevira CS products undergo trademark testing and are subject to trademark approval